Join the Community
How to Join
Joining Community Powered Federal Credit Union is easy! Anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in New Castle County, Delaware, north of the C&D Canal may apply for membership. Just open and maintain a Share Savings Account with as little as $30 to be eligible for the many benefits of credit union membership. You may keep your membership for life, even if you change jobs, move or retire.
Once you are a member of Community Powered, your family becomes eligible to join even if they reside outside of New Castle County, Delaware. Membership applications for your family are available at each of our four locations. For more details, simply call or stop by!
Make the Switch
Transfer your other financial institution accounts to Community Powered today - it's easy with our Switch Kit! Once you have opened your new Community Powered account, complete the forms below and return them to the appropriate recipient. Just that quickly and easily, your transactions have been moved to your new Community Powered account!
- Download Complete Switch Kit Forms
- Authorization to Close Account Form
- Authorization to Change Automatic Withdrawal Form
- Authorization for Automatic Payment Form
- Authorization to Change Direct Deposit Form
- Authorization Agreement for Direct Deposit Form
- Balance Transfer Authorization Form